Thursday, August 10, 2006

Company Model (Again) -

Yep, that's what I get to do today! (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here) The PBT West Coast marketing crew are here today... and the photographers will be arriving sometime around 9 . I'm set to be photographed first, at 10.

At least THIS time it seems to be scheduled pretty well. Last time, we had no idea what day they wanted us, and they just showed up one morning saying, "today's the day!" That's why I got a company-expensed outfit out of the deal, because no one told us 1) when they'd need us, or 2) that we'd need more than one outfit, because if they get a "great shot," we can't continue to wear the same outfit.

I had recently been wondering if the same marketing material (ie-posters, flyers, etc.) would continue to be disbursed with our old company name or not. I guess going forward we'll no longer be known as B_____ , but as PBT, even to our merchants. (sorry, gotta keep some anonymity!)

In any event, it should be fun. :) Ya'll know I'm a ham, so of course I'd rather take pictures than, say.. work. Wow, I think that's the first time I've ever typed "ya'll." Seriously.

It also happens to be our 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY today! Can you believe that? In just 4 short months, we'll be celebrating our first whole year as a married couple. I had no idea it would go so fast!


Cutting our beautiful (and yummy!) cake :)

That picture looks really dark for some reason. Anyway! We won't be doing anything fancy tonight.. I'll just be fixing a nice dinner, then who knows. No real plans. We don't get paid till tomorrow, so. :) I'm sure you know how that goes!

Tomorrow I'll have to tell you about how a spider got in my salad. Sounds absolutely appetizing, right? Yeah, I didn't think so either.

Have a great day!! We're almost to the weekend!! :)



6:59 AM

Comments:
ewww, a spider? that's about as bad as a roach. any insect in salad is disturbing.

i didn't know your company (i think?)marketed a pay with your finger device... is this like the implant thing? my dad freaks out about that stuff as being end time. i don't know what to think of it.. but i assume it will make things easier. : )

but who cares about the finger.. you look stunning. : )
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers