Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Anonymous~

If you don't care for what I write, or the pictures that I post, you are more than welcome to click that little X at your top right corner. Why waste your time leaving a comment, right? One of the wonders about the internet is that there are more websites to visit than one person could possibly view in one lifetime... or 20. So, please, by all means, feel free to look elsewhere.

I have to say that I personally have never understood the mindset of those among us who take pleasure in spreading negativity. (and the comments are ALWAYS "anonymous," of course, since that is yet another wonder about the internet world. We are freely able to bully others without fear of being called out on it.) I would rather not waste my time pulling others down. If I don't care to read what someone has written, or care for the pictures they have posted, I simply don't visit anymore. It's their life. As a rule of thumb, if I wouldn't say something to someone face-to-face, you won't see me type it, either.

So, that's all the time I'll spend addressing that. I had a WONDERFUL weekend with my in-laws, and I came here to talk about how Brooke rode a pony for the FIRST time, (and enjoyed it so much that she didn't want to get off!) and had her face painted (a pretty, pink flower) for the FIRST time, and how Pierson is now sporting two shiny, new top teeth. (Finally! :) Instead, I'm greeted with that worthless comment on my last post, and my excitement goes out the window. So, there you go. Happy Monday, folks. :)


12:59 PM

Comments:
Who said something? Aww hunny, I'm so sorry. I'm not sure if you have read Kelley's site (novelle360) but she ended up turning off the anonymous option (or approving all comments) because someone kept saying really awful things about her daughter.

Your blog is wonderful to read, otherwise I wouldn't have been following it for the past few years. You are a wonderful Mama, you have an amazing hubby and two gorgeous children. Sometimes people's jealousy just is too much and they need to try to bring others down so they feel better about themselves.

Don't listen to it, and don't believe it. *hugs*
 
This is one of the reasons that I made my xanga site protected a few years back. I had some pretty rude anonymous commenters.

Sending you hugs. You've got a great group of readers here who love you and are eager to read your updates. I am so glad that you have been updating more often!

Liz
 
Never let anyone especially an anonymous anyone discourage you from sharing your joy....

I found your blog on accident a couple of years ago, stayed a reader and was disappointed when you stopped for awhile.

Sometimes when people lack things of substance in their own lives, they go looking to tear apart others.

Just keep spreading your joy!
 
I don't always comment on your site, but I always enjoy your happy take on things. Don't let the freaks get you down... or steal your JOY.
 
I always find things like that so strange. It's not like we're famous and have thousands of followers, so what are the odds some weirdo wants to leave a mean comment? I don't get it, people have too much time on their hands.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers