Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Sweet, My Lovely ~

Today, our little treasure, Brooke Avery, turns TWO! We never could have imagined before she was born what an incredible joy and blessing she'd be in our lives. We even at times will stop and look at each other and say, "What did we do before we had her?" I could never describe to you in words what an incredible little girl she is. Her light, her energy, her sweetness, her kind heart, her feistiness, her intelligence, her playfulness, her sense of adventure, her wit, her curiosity--everything that makes her our one and only, irreplaceable, precious jewel--our Brooke Avery. My baby girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROOKE AVERY!
Love, Mommy, Daddy & baby brother ~




You should be hearing this song right now playing on my journal.. enjoy. :)

I tiptoe
Hush hush...
Pitter pat
Goes my heart...
Your beauty
Your innocence

Joy is found
With every kiss

My sweet, my lovely
My sweet, my lovely
So sweet, so lovely
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
Close your eyes

I stare into
The bluest eyes
Time stands still in
Your smile
You weren't there
And now you're here

I dreamed of you
But I never knew
How sweet and lovely

My sweet, my lovely
So sweet, so lovely
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
Close your eyes

My sweet, my lovely
My sweet, my lovely
So sweet, so lovely
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
Close your eyes
~ "My Sweet, My Lovely" - Plumb


9:33 AM

Comments:
Happy Birthday to Brooke Avery !!!
 
Aww, I love plumb! Caleb and I have all her cds =)

Sweet Brooke, Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's already two years old! I also didn't realize it was her birthday today, if our little guy decides to come today they'll share a birthday!

Right now the pitocin isn't doing too much so we'll see...
 
What a beautiful song for a beautiful little girl. She's just like her Mommy~

Hugs and kisses sweetie!
Mom
 
Happy Birthday little Brooke! She's sooo cute!
 
Happy Birthday, Brooke!! Such a sweet age...:)
 
I enjoy reading your posts, but notice you haven't been on here in a while. Is all ok?
 
Just thinking about your little family. Hope everything is okay.
 
Just thinking about your little family. Hope everything is okay.
 
Hope all is well!!

Angela (aseabeesbrowneyedgurl)
 
So when does Pierson get to be on here? :) It is harder with two isn't it. I look forward to seeing your next post!
 
I hope you are doing well with your new baby boy! Take care.
 
Hope all is well and look forward to your next post. :) Hope your new baby is doing well also! :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers