Monday, June 15, 2009

Heaven ~

I've had this song stuck in my head since first seeing it on CMT Saturday morning. I literally woke up this morning with it in my head! It's from an episode of CMT Crossroads, apparently. Who thinks of this? Jason Aldean+Bryan Adams+"Heaven"? Genius!

And... if you don't like country music, you could always just not press play. :)




I don't have the 23 week belly picture to post. It would probably help if I recharged my camera.. :) I don't think I've gotten too much bigger. I definitely had a belly growth spurt between 21-22 weeks, but I haven't had any dramatic changes since then, thankfully. :) Ryan has been able to feel his kicks from the outside since 21 weeks, 6 days.. I've been meaning to post that little tidbit, but always seem to forget. That's 6 days later than it took for him to feel Brooke kicking. Yes, I went back and looked that up. :)

16 days till we move... I've made tons of headway in the packing department, but the question remains, WILL IT ALL GET PACKED?! Guess we'll find out soon enough. :) I'm thrilled about our new place, though, and, having visited it over the weekend, I think Brooke is pretty enthralled with the new backyard!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


11:06 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers