Friday, June 19, 2009

24 Oceans, 24 Skies ~

As of today, I'm 24 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy is literally flying by at a nearly frightening speed. I've found that life, and a busy toddler, doesn't stop just because you're pregnant. :) I've been told that this would be the case.. and it is!

Baby boy's getting a lot bigger! (as is my belly, see below~) His kicks are getting stronger--so much so that my Mom was even able to see my belly move when he was kicking. :) I also believe he has long legs. We've picked over a dozen paint swatches for his nursery, but we'll wait until we're moved in to the new place to see how they look in the room's natural light vs. Home Depot's fluorescents.

And.. as of today, we only have a WEEK left to pack! Thankfully I'll have Ryan's help with packing tomorrow, because I've mostly just been packing by myself up until this point. It doesn't feel like we have THAT much left to pack... given how much is already packed away... but really, we do. :)

I've been feeling a twinge of sadness recently over the fact that we won't be visiting the beach this summer. I've been to the beach every year that I can recall, so, just knowing that I won't be feeling any ocean breezes, watching the seagulls flying, feeling the sand between my toes, or the waves lapping at my feet AT ALL this summer makes me a bit sad. It almost feels like our summer is missing something. (ok, really just MY summer.. given Ryan isn't as beach crazed as I am) We will be going NEXT summer.. but that feels like a long, long ways away. I'd even be up for just a day trip, but I'm not sure how fun that would be with a toddler in the car for 2 1/2 hours each way. :)

OH! I forgot to mention... my journal tracker is just about to roll over to 150,000 visitors. (It was 149,957 last I looked) So, someone today will be number 150,000. It's located at the very bottom of this page. Let me know if #150,000 is you! :)

And.. a couple of pictures..


24 Weeks ~ w/ Bronze effect


When not packing.. (and ok, after Brooke's asleep..) LOUNGING!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Please make sure to show your Dad how much you love him! :) And, of course, to all of you fathers out there, Happy Father's Day!


8:18 AM

Comments:
149,966. Close. No proverbial cigar.
 
149,971 still closer.
 
I'm 149,999 - is there a prize for me?

Mom
 
I came back and became 150,000!!!!

Yay for me~
 
Tracker shows #150,000 was cox.net, Las Vegas, NV--so, that's either Laura, or someone else in NV. :)
 
I'm 150, 021! lol
 
150,076! Okay, so nothing too special about that ;)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers