Well, it has officially happened, my friends... I have a belly. Granted, this was taken later last night, the time of day when my ab muscles get tired and throw their hands up in defeat. Still, I think my jaw about hit the floor when I saw this week's picture. And, needless to say, Ryan didn't grimace once while taking pictures, or tell me I "still don't look pregnant." He seemed pretty pleased, actually.
17 Weeks ~ Whoooa, belly.
Where did THAT come from? I think pretty much everyone I know will be shocked if this baby turns out to be another girl. :) (17 weeks pregnantwith Brooke for reference) I grew wide with Brooke, but am growing out this time around. Who knows. Only 13 more days to wait until we find out one way or the other!
And P.S.- if you haven't already done so, please vote for my Mom/me. We'd still need well over 50 votes to be in the running, and I know lots more than 50 people visit my journal every day! :) Thanks so much, and thanks to those who have voted! Seriously, if you know my Mom, she deserves a fun trip. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!