Thursday, May 14, 2009

IT'S A.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Healthy, perfectly normal, absolutely adorable BABY BOY! We are ecstatic, and couldn't be more thrilled to be having a little boy! The perfect addition to our family. :) We are so blessed!

Nice job to everyone who guessed Team Blue. ;-)


3:43 PM

Comments:
Yay! Go team blue!
 
TEAM BLUE!! :]
CONGRATULAIONS!!!
 
Congratulations hun! What a wonderful addition to you precious family. Hurrah!
 
I am so glad for you all that he is healthy and all is going well! I look forward to hearing possible names for this newest little boy in the family! I'm sure you will get great advice from some other blue team member cousins! :)

Blessings, Eva
 
Woohoo! Yay for team blue! :-D Congratulations!!!
 
YAY! I like being right!;) lol That's really awesome that you will have a little girl AND a little boy!! Congrats!:)
 
Congratulations! :o)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers