Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st Annual Girls' Trip ~

Today's the day! The day we've been counting down to for longer than I can remember. I'll be heading out around 2:30, and driving up to PA to meet up with my girls.. the girls I've known for years and years, and yet have only managed to meet two of them! Looking forward to making lots of memories. Not sure who "my girls" are? Well, I'm glad you asked...


Amanda ~ (From Texas!)



Becky~ (in PA!)




Megan ~ (in PA!)






Tiff & Eli ~ (in Georgia!)







You can rest assured that I will have many pictures to share when I return! :) I'll be getting back Sunday sometime, but given Monday's a holiday, expect me around on Tuesday! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week, and a great weekend!


9:09 AM

Comments:
Have fun girls!!!
 
Have fun!
 
Have a great time, buddy! :) Girl time is the best! :)
 
I know! It is going by so fast...I have hardly anything for him either. Just a few outfits. I need everything. I can't wait until my shower b/c I'm seriously going insane not being able to nest.

I'm sure 24 will be okay. I remember 22 was hard for me. I was "entering" my twenties and all my milestone birthdays were over. 25 will probably be hard although Caleb tells me just to wait until I'm going on 28.

Hope your week was great! Glad you had a blast w/ the girls =)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers