Thursday, April 30, 2009

Walking in a Mother's Shoes ~

I entered the "Love you, Mom!" contest through Victoria's Secret, and wrote an entry about why I love my Mom. Unfortunately, it was limited to 700 characters... my original entry included 485 words. (and I thought THAT was limited!) Please feel free to view my entry, and vote if you deem it worthy. :) I'd really appreciate it!



I had intended on posting on Tuesday as a follow-up to my appointment on Monday afternoon, but you know how it goes sometimes. :) This week has been a busy one for me. The appointment went great, though, and Ryan was even able to be there! I brought Brooke with me, so it was very nice to have him there as well. We heard the heartbeat via doppler, beating at 158 bpm. (For what it's worth, Brooke's heartrate was always much higher than that) And.... we scheduled the big ultrasound! Get ready.. May 14th @ 2:30 PM! I'll be just a day shy of 19 weeks.

Yesterday afternoon, Brooke spotted my shoes, and decided to try walking around in them. She's tried putting on her Daddy's shoes before, but never had much success! It was super cute to see her walking around in my, comparitively speaking, massive shoes. :)


Shuffle, shuffle ~


I'VE GOT MOMMY'S SHOES!!


Before I know it, she'll actually fit in those shoes...


Happy Thursday everyone! Be back tomorrow with the weekly belly picture.. promise!


9:35 AM

Comments:
yay for the big u/s! so exciting.
 
I'm SO calling boy on this one (just a feeling)! :)

And could Little Miss BE any cuter?!
 
What a cutie pie :) The ultrasound must be so exciting... I can't wait to have mine :)
 
Your ultrasound is the day before my friend's ultrasound! Wow, knowing the sex of two babies in one week! Exciting!

I think it's so sweet when little girls try on their mommy's shoes. How adorable:)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers