Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wide Open Spaces ~

I wish we could have days like these EVERY day!


A little windy, but warm!


Socializing ~


I was amazed by how much she wanted to do by HERSELF ~


Looking like my mini-me


She LOVES the slide ~(her hair cracks me up!)


Kisses for her dinosaur friend ~


Wide open spaces ~


8:57 AM

Comments:
Hey! Thanks for the comment. Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how blogger works, so my page doesn't look quite like I want...but it will do. I can't figure out how to make my picture larger. I'll have to find some time to mess with it. I can't believe how big Brooke is! By the pictures, she looks pretty tall. Is she tall for her age? Well she's a beautiful girl anyhow and I know you are one proud mommy...as you should be!! I finally posted some belly pics. I haven't been very good at taking them every week, but there are enough that you get the jist...I'm to the point where I just feel chunky right now. I don't look too preggo, just bloated :) I love every minute of it though!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers