Now that I am so in the mood for spring to arrive, and have become extremely tired of my snow header, I decided to change my layout. Nevermind the fact that it SNOWED this morning! (after being in the 70's just a few days ago) I never really mind snow, but even I'm ready for spring now. The time change has been weird, though, (Brooke didn't take a single nap that first day, she was so off!) and it's taken some getting used to with waking up again before the sun comes up. However, I'm very much enjoying the longer daylight hours. :)
I feel like I really shouldn't update without pictures. Of course, I don't have any new pictures to share today, but I didn't want to go longer than a week without an update! I'm sure I'll have more time over the weekend to snap some new ones.
New Baby S. is 10 weeks today. I have my next appointment in 10 days, on the 23rd. It just dawned on me that they likely won't be able to use the doppler then, because I won't be far enough along. Bummer! I think I'd have to be past 12 weeks in order for them to use it. Anyone know? Maybe they'll try it anyway. I've been feeling fine all week, just EXHAUSTED. I even took an hour nap yesterday while Brooke was down for her nap. I'm feeling a little lousy today, but I really can't complain. I felt a million times worse around now while pregnant with Brooke!
This weekend will hopefully be pretty relaxing. I'm getting up relatively early, though, to head out with my Mom to check out a childrens' consignment sale--the biggest and best one in our area, which only happens twice a year--to see what they have. Later in the day I'll need to get my hair cut, which is desperately needed! My hair has gotten way too long, and will need at least 2" taken off. Meanwhile, my husband will be watching an unimaginable amount of basketball. Given I didn't grow up watching it incessantly as he did, (in fact I don't remember ever watching it all!) I'm the type of person that can watch one game in it's entirety and be ready to do something else. Basketball overload.
Well, I should be back on Monday with some new pictures! Hope you all are doing great, and have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. Trishie, pleeeeeeeeease send me an e-mail! sweetestdream at gmail dot com.
Well, it is the finals before March Madness! I'm not a person who's interested in spotrs, but I compare it to me watching a Bridezillas marathon. We each have our different interests, so I turn on my ipod or scrapbook. :-)
They might be able to use the doppler to hear the heart beat. I know I went in at 11 weeks and they used it on me expecting to hear the heart beat but didn't so they did a quickie ultrasound and saw movement which was all they needed to know everything was ok. So, you never know, you might still get to hear the amazing heart beat. I am currently 39 weeks and 2 days and still no baby.