I'm feeling extremely... blessed today. Content. We had a nice weekend, nothing too terribly eventful, but nice. :) This week, I think, should be a good one. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, which means... hearing the heartbeat! I'm not sure why I thought my appointment was on the 23rd (today) but it's on the 26th, so they will definitely use the doppler. My Mom is already guessing BOY this time around, so I'll be curious to know what the heartbeat is. I know it's a supposed old wives tale, but it was a good predictor with Brooke. That's more than I can say for that Chinese gender predictor, which predicted "boy" for Brooke! Yeah, I still say they're 50/50.
Speaking of babies, my cousin Justin and his wife Carrie welcomed their first child, a boy, on Friday evening. Ethan Andrew, who was (I believe) a week overdue, weighed in at 7 lbs 12 oz, and measured 21 1/2" long. He and Brooke clearly already have a lot in common; in addition to being overdue, they both weighed AND measured the exact same at birth! I can't wait to meet him, he looks absolutely adorable!
I know she's not much of a "baby" anymore, but I have a few pictures of my baby girl. While she watched a little bit of TV, I took the opportunity to snap some pictures while she was sitting STILL for once! ;-)
Enthralled with Max & Ruby ~ We have pictures of me looking much the same at her age watching Fraggle Rock!
I'm in love with this little face ~
Cuddling with Puddles--her VID (Very Important Duck)
Laughing at Ruby with the hiccups!
So as not to leave the new baby out, I'm sharing my first belly picture. (aside from the "starting" pictures I took the day we found out) It may sound silly to take "starting" pictures, but in a few months it'll be nice to look back on them. ;-) Seriously.
Baby bump @ 11.5 weeks
I'm loving those pants right now for lounging! They are Victoria's Secret foldover yoga pants, (on clearance, with a $10 off coupon--aka: FREE) essentially this pregnancy's super comfy pants vs. last pregnancy's VS white, smocked waist terry pants. Remember them? I pretty much lived in them outside of work!
Hope you all had a great weekend, and happy Monday everybody!
hi there! I have been foloowing your blog since you were pregnant with Brooke! I don't even remember how I stumbled upon it! I just wanted to introduce myself :) My name is Kristy, I am from NS Canada, I am 27 and a mother of 2 boys (ages 2 & 6) and...just found out we are expecting #3...October 9th! I felt like I needed to introduce myself since we are due the same time :) I seen you have an appt this week...I had 1 tonight and it was still too early to hear the heartbeat BUT I had an ultrasound a couple weeks go and all was well...Dr said its just too early. So don't be worried if they can't get it yet ;) It's so neat to be abe to compare pregnancys with someone else who is due the same time!