Tuesday, February 03, 2009

In All Things ~

... give thanks

- Fresh snowfall awaiting us this morning
- Surviving Monday
- American Idol night
- New shoes for Brooke, who has outgrown her shoes, from Freecycle
- Winter sunsets


- Having our jobs in this tough economy
- My sweet Mom, who graciously watches our daughter from 8-1:30
- My big, wonderful family--both sides :)
- My joy, our blessing, Brooke Avery
- My best friend - the one who, one day not so long ago, I felt as long as I had him with me, everything would be all right


- Good friends to share with
- Knowing that wherever we are, whatever circumstances we're under, we will always, always, always be provided for

I'd love to know: What are you thankful for today? :)


10:54 AM

Comments:
Just a little correction :) It's 7:30 - 2:00 not what you said! <3 Mom
 
If we're really going to get technical, it's really 7:50-1:55. :) Either way, I'm very THANKFUL for you! :)
 
I'm so thankful for each of you~ Hugs,
Mom
 
I like thinking of what I am thankful for. But lately I have realized that whatever happens, I will always have God. I could lose everything I have, lose precious ones, but I would still have the most important person of all. That is what I am most thankful for.
Have a great weekend! :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers