Yesterday was our third wedding anniversary. It's funny, because it seems like we've been married a lot longer than that. :) This year was certainly eventful, full of extremely trying times and extremely joyful times. This is what we signed up for: taking the good with the bad. It has caused us to grow together, and appreciate each other more, and for that, I feel extremely, undeservingly blessed.
It rained all day yesterday, and was altogether pretty dreary outside, but I looked at the bright side--at least it wasn't like that on our wedding day! In fact, we even had snow on the ground, which was exactly what I had prayed for, but didn't really expect to get. :) Our anniversary was a lot more peaceful than last year's! It had been our first time leaving Brooke--she was only 3 months old--and she wouldn't take a bottle from my parents. (We hadn't really gotten her accustomed to them) I had made a nice, candlelit dinner at home for Ryan and I, and we had planned on going out to see a movie together, but had to scratch it and pick up Brooke. THIS year, we were able to go out to a nice dinner, and enjoy some time together, just the two of us. Perfect. :)