Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Spirit ~

It probably goes without saying, but NYC was AMAZING! We had such a fabulous time, and it really is the best time of year to be there. I'm swamped today, but I just wanted to share our pictures! I'm breaking them down between our NYC trip and our Christmas tree hunt on Sunday afternoon. :)

~ New York City ~


This was 2 hours into the trip--AFTER we got coffee!--around 7~


First things first, we went to Macy's!


Look familiar? The New Year's Eve ball!


Macy's window display--Miracle on 34th Street theme


SantaLand :)


Horton Hears a Who!



Next, we were off to Times Square!


My two favorite places, NEXT TO EACH OTHER!


Em & Em in Times Square ~


Em D. in Times Square :)


Me in Times Square ~


I LOVED this billboard ~


Empire State building ~


Isn't this pretty?


Radio City Music Hall--you should've SEEN the blocks backed
up with people in line here!


L-O-V-E


Em's got LOVE


I loved the horses, obviously...


Statue in Central Park~


Central Park~


Prettiest part of Central Park~


Loved the wreaths in the windows, and the lit trees around the fountain~


SWAROVSKI crystal snowflake on 5th Avenue~


Lastly, the tree in Rockafeller Center ~


~ Christmas Tree Hunting ~

Sunday turned out to not only be freezing, but extremely windy-- 25-30 mph with gusts of 40! Needless to say, tree hunting at the farm would've been pretty miserable for Brooke--and for us! Rather than wait until next weekend to go, (and miss out on having a tree all week) we opted for a really nice, local nursery which carries Canadian Frasier firs and Noble firs. While Ryan was out picking out our gorgeous 7 foot Frasier fir, Brooke and I explored their Christmas shop inside.


Daddy & Brooke in line to pay for our tree :)


Mommy & Brooke in our matching coats~


Little explorer~


Poinsettias, $10


This picture makes my heart hurt--in a good way~

Hope you all are having a great week!


12:41 PM

Comments:
Both of my girls are gorgeous~ Love all the pictures! Mom
 
Great pics! :)
 
You and Brooke are so darn cute!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers