Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas in the City -

I am SO EXCITED for this weekend! This time tomorrow, I will be in New York City! My wonderful friend Em invited me to go, as the hospital she works for planned a bus trip up tomorrow morning. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! I haven't been in 3 years, and this time of year is absolutely the best time of year to go. It'll be cold, and the bus leaves at 5 AM, but the payoff is seeing the city all decked out for Christmas! Especially when shared with such a wonderful friend. I can't wait!

Brooke will be hanging out with her Daddy all day tomorrow, so they'll definitely get some good bonding time in. :) She is such a precious, fascinating little person. She is our little adventurer--not really caring so much for her toys right now as much as exploring the house. She's also thoroughly enthralled with her baby doll and stuffed animals. She's a little nurturer. She's also giving lots more kisses, and cuddles. Movies are a big thing in our house right now, too, but I do limit that... if she had her way, it's practically all we'd do in the evenings!

She really loves Veggie Tales, and Winnie the Pooh, and she thankfully has more variety thanks to the library! My favorite part about watching movies with her, though, is that she will only watch them from the comfort of my lap. :) She's so cuddly. I can't get enough of it!


Don't you just love her little slippers?


My heart adores this little girl~

On Sunday afternoon, we'll be heading off to the Christmas tree farm to pick out our Christmas tree! We're going to the same tree farm as last year, since it was so beautiful out there, and I think Brooke will enjoy it a bit more than last year. :) She was just a little too little to really enjoy it, though we had a nice time. It's so fun as she gets older to see her experience new things.

Well, hope you all have a great Friday, and enjoy your weekend!


9:23 AM

Comments:
I hope you had fun in NYC! That's a dream of mine to be there during the holidays! :]

I changed my blog so... this is the new one!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers