Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Comes but Twice a Year ~

What a weekend. :) On Saturday, I was able to get out of the house and go see a movie with my brother's girlfriend, Joanie, after Ryan got back home from playing football. We saw Twilight, which everyone had told me I needed to go see.. so, I can say now that I have. :)

On Sunday, our church had a live nativity set up outside with lots of little pet-a-pet animals for the kids--donkeys, goats, sheep, a calf, rabbits, a rooster. Brooke was in HEAVEN. She ran from animal to animal, loving on them, and just BEAMING--completely unafraid. I'm so thrilled that she loves animals as much as her mama. :)

Last night was our early Christmas with my family, since we will be out of town spending Christmas with Ryan's family this year. It was such a nice evening, and such a special time with my family. I am so blessed. Of course, I have pictures to share... so, I'll just move right along to those. :)


Ready to open presents!


HAHA.. child, where is your Christmas spirit?!


Brooke's new stuffed lambie ~


Our family ~


This shot will be an annual tradition to show how much she has grown!


I give you Exhibit A... Brooke Avery, 16 months old ~


The difference a year makes! Brooke Avery, 4 months old ~


Brooke unwrapping her first present ~


A piano! She LOVES this ~


Yesssss... a BOX!


She really got into the whole unwrapping thing..


Our big, blue eyed girl ~


New toys!


Her cute giraffe from Joanie ~


Her favorite gift, hands down!


I'm in love! My new Dooney & Burke "It" purse--in PINK!!!


Ryan's new PSU sweatshirt! (what AM I doing?)


Brooke's new Veggie Tales DVDs! :)


My new Canon Powershot Elph! :) I HAVE A CAMERA AGAIN!


Brooke helping her Daddy with his presents ;-)


Oh, to be little again :)


Hope you enjoyed them! :)


10:58 AM

Comments:
Sitting in boxes is awesome and I'm not ashamed to say I used to do that when I worked at the UPS Store. :)

And now I'm singing "we are the pirates who don't do anything..."
 
Your little girl is so sweet!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers