Tomorrow morning we will be heading out of town, and spending Christmas with Ryan's family. I'm off from work until January 2nd, so I'm not sure if or how often I will update until then. I will be soaking up every moment that I can of this time with my hubby, for the time he is off, and my sweet daughter. I so adore my family. This year I have been exceedingly blessed.
I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope that your Christmas will be filled with special memories, and that you will feel His peace and joy!
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord ~ Luke 2:11
She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins ~ Matthew 1:21