Monday, November 03, 2008

Keeps Getting Better -

Well, Friday had to have been the most fun Halloween I've had since... well, since I was little. :) It seems like everything is more fun once you have a child--and every holiday has been better!

I found Brooke a brand new giraffe costume on eBay, and won it for $6.23 including shipping. She was pretty much an identical, larger version of her beloved stuffed giraffe, Geoffrey. :) I was worried about how trick or treating would go over considering the first (and only) time we tried her costume on her, Brooke was not a happy camper. Just as we'd hoped, though, once we got outside and she got caught up in the excitement of trick-or-treaters, pumpkins, lights, and candy, she forgot all about the fact that she hates being dressed up. We only stopped by about 10 houses, but she loved it. She was waving at all of the kids she saw, and got very excited to see the candy filling up in her pumpkin pail.

Every picture had redeye, obviously, since they were indoors or in the dark... even though a couple of them look truly creepy being fixed, I promise they look better than they did. :)


Brooke is ready!


Trick or treating.. first stop: Grandmom & Granddad's house!


She was a big fan of trick or treating once she realized there was candy involved!


The cutest giraffe you ever did see ~


Happy giraffe ~


Peeking at the trick-or-treaters ~ I LOVE this one.


End result of my hard work during Brooke's naptime~


Happy Halloween!


10:58 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers