Monday, October 27, 2008

A Tribute -

Oh, I've had such good intentions to actually update. Life has been a little chaotic. Halloween is in 4 days. That means it's nearly November. There are now less than 2 months to Christmas. (Our mall is already decorated, people.) This train needs to slow down, or I'm getting off!

Well, hopefully some pictures that were taken over the weekend will suffice for today! :)



Lounging with her Daddy ~


Guess who suddenly LOVES stacking her blocks?


Bright eyes :)

__________________________

A Tribute
________________________



Halloween is almost here!!


I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!


Can you guess what I'm going to dress up as???


No, silly, I'm not telling!


I'm going to trick or treat with this pumpkin...


.. And likely need to be carried home


See you then!


9:57 AM

Comments:
this post was so cute...especially the last picture / comment!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers