Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Pie -

Before I had even turned off the car this morning, Brooke was excitedly chattering about the big, orange thing sitting on my parents' front steps. Even though she helped her Grandmom "pick" the perfect pumpkin specimen at the grocery store the day before, which was now outside, her interest in it, I suppose, developed overnight. :)

Before I left for work, she wanted to go outside three separate times to pat the pumpkin, give it kisses, and then wave bye-bye to it. What can I say, my child apparently has a special place in her heart for pumpkins. (or, as she calls it, "puh.")

Grandmom eventually brought the pumpkin inside.


'Round the pumpkin we go.


This is exciting stuff.


*pat pat* Nice pumpkin.


I have a feeling that she's going to be in HEAVEN during our trip to the pumpkin patch on Saturday! :)

(More pictures in the post below if you didn't already see them.)


10:26 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers