Not much time for an update today, but what I lack in time, I'll make up for in pictures! Here are all of our pictures from this past weekend with Ryan's family, and from the past couple eventful days. Hopefully will have more time to write on Friday. :) Enjoy!
I don't think I've ever taken a picture, but this is their home. I just LOVE their house, and it's always so festive.
Hurricane Brooke
Ready for breakfast ~ (and a nap, apparently!)
Our family at the arts & crafts show on Saturday
Easily entertained
Brooke's first taste of caramel apple!
Do you think she enjoyed it?
Brooke cuddling with her new stuffed red panda from Aunt Kendra
Playing outside after church ~
Sweetheart ~
Curious ~
Little beauty ~
It's the little things in life, isn't it?
Contemplative ~
- Monday & Tuesday -
Grandmom caught her redhanded!
She had never done this before.. but seemed to enjoy it.
She is LOVING her rocking chair right now. More specifically, she loves to STAND on it, so we've been working on that. ;-)
Too precious!! Katy has a push-behind toy like Brooke's at-home one and she LOVES it. We were at a friend's house and Katelyn used their sons' and did AWESOME. So we got one for our place, and a day later, she was walking solo. It was AMAZING. Of course those first steps brought a few tears to my eye, but...I'm so happy I didn't miss it.
#
posted by Anonymous :
10:42 AM, October 15, 2008
OMG I LOVE the pic of her with the toilet paper! She looks SO mischievious!
#
posted by MrsWissmann :
12:24 PM, October 15, 2008