- Gym time at the break of dawn. On Saturday, I determined that I'd go to the gym every single day, no excuses, until vacation at the beach. At least then I will know I did all that I could, and can feel good about that. Of course, that means I'm up at 5:30 on weekdays, and 6:30 on weekends, but I'm really, really enjoying it.
- The clock hitting 1:30 every week day. Enough said.
- Feeling comfortable at work and feeling that I'm doing a good job. Feeling like I'm establishing good relationships with those I work with is up there, too.
- Fresh berries. Any kind. (especially fresh berries on sale...) I made a blueberry and raspberry cobbler last night which was amazing...
- My girl's enormous smile when she sees me there to pick her up from Grandmom's. Also, knowing she's learning new things and having a lot of fun, even while I'm away. She's in the best hands outside of her Mommy's.
- Summer storms on a hot day, like this one, that come and go without a fuss.
And, for your viewing pleasure.... (taken by her Granddad)