Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shenandoah -

Today is my last day at home before starting my new job tomorrow morning. To be honest, I'm already dreading it, (my stomach flip flops just thinking about it) but I'm trying to think positive. It really does seem like a great company, and a good position. It's just that there's no greater or more rewarding job in my eyes than taking care of my child, so it hurts that I'll have to leave her. Moving along...

We spent the weekend down with Ryan's family to celebrate his Mom's birthday. :) Saturday was a flurry of activity, beginning at the Shenandoah Caverns, (which I had never been to) their America on Parade exhibit, and finally their Yellow Barn. All of this was followed up with a delicious dinner at Outback, and homemade vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries back at their home.

Here are some pictures!


Heading down into the caverns... at 52 degrees, it was
a great place to be considering it was 90+ outside!


Exploring with Daddy


My daughter, the criminal--you're not allowed to touch~


Columns


Brooke and I in front of the Diamond Cascade (or something to that effect)


Next up was America on Parade--here's the Radio flyer dog (my favorite)
from the Rose Parade


Brooke and I with the giant polar bears!


King and Queen float -- I wish this wasn't blurry!


Showing our American pride


Hanging out with Daddy (and miscellanous creatures)


Riding the pony at the Yellow Barn--future
equestrian like her mama, perhaps?!


Hope you all are having a great week. :)


11:51 AM

Comments:
Wonderful pictures dear~ What a darling child you have! Hehe...
Grandmom B
 
I cannot believe how big Brooke is getting! She is so precious!

Praying for you! I know how hard it is. Praying God will give Ryan the right job so you can be home again where you want to be!

Loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings, Eva
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers