Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Been a While -

Exciting new things happening with my girl!

- She gives kisses... it is absolutely the most precious thing ever.

- She LOVES the playground! We walk about a mile and a half to a really good playground which also has bucket swings. She LOVES the swings!

- She's crawling all over the place. It's not a traditional crawl.. it's more half crawling, half dragging one leg, but whatever, she gets where she wants to go! She gets into things that I never even noticed before. :)

- If she's not crawling, she's pulling herself up with things and cruising around.

- SHE CLAPS!!! She knows the word for it, and will do it whenever and wherever you ask her to do it. :) She gets really excited and proud of herself when she does it!

- She LOVES Baby Einstein DVDs! (especially the Noah's Ark one) I was given like 20 of them through Freecycle, and she just loves them! She has never really cared for the TV until now. Good to have for rainy days!

- She will eat absolutely anything we give her. She's less excited about baby food, and way more interested in what we're eating. So, at dinner time, I make her a little plate with bite-sized pieces of what we're having, which we can give her during mealtime. I've also cut out one of her nursings during the day.. she's not ready to completely be weaned, but it's time to start cutting a few out. She had been nursing ten times a day.

- She will be a year old in a month and a half, and her birthday party is only a month and 3 days away. How did this happen?!

July 4th Pictures -


Waiting for the parade to start!


She LOVED the pinwheel her Grandma & Grandpa brought her!


Ryan, Me & Brooke, Mom & Dad S.


I won't bore you with all of our parade pics, but here's my favorite, for obvious reasons!


Our Lil Sparkler!


Playing with her food :)


Littlest Nittany Lion fan!
(Ryan bought her this long before she was even born)


Cruisin'

Our Weekend Pics -


Brooke & I at the pool yesterday~!


We even got her on video, splashing away :)
Don't you LOVE her watermelon bathing suit?!


She LOVES the pool!!
(And everyone at the pool loved her! She is such a ham!)


Splashin :) Look at all those teeth!

Well, that's all I've got! I hope you all are doing well, and having a good weekend! :)


4:39 PM

Comments:
Hi Em! I just started a Blogspot website for me & Shaun to keep our families posted...Do you have any tips on getting started? Im having a little trouble figuring everything out. Love ya!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers