Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sweet Words -

GUESS WHO SAID "DA-DA" THIS MORNING?!?!?!?!

Yep, my sweet baby girl. :)

She started off with saying "bla" over and over again, and very emphatically, for the past few days. Last night, once Ryan was home from work, we were saying "da da da da da da" to her over and over again, and she'd just smile or laugh and say "bla bla bla." This morning when she got up, she just started saying "da" and "a-da" like it was nothing, and finally said "da da!" Of course, since Ryan wasn't home, we ran down the stairs to get our dvd recorder, so at least I'd have it on video for him. (She wouldn't say it for the camera, naturally-- just "da" and "a-da" a few times-- so close!) I called Ryan to let him know she said it for the first time, though, and it totally made his day.

Ah, my girl is growing up. Hearing her say something so sweet completely makes me forget that I wanted her to say "mama" first. ;-)


10:13 AM

Comments:
Aw, how sweet! Your little girl is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. :)
 
too precious :)
 
How sweet and Precious! She sure is getting big. Man they grow fast. She sure is cute as well! Take care
 
Yay Emily! I can't believe she's getting so big & advanced! I love all the recent pictures of her. What a beautiful baby girl :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers