Monday, February 25, 2008

Let Them Be Little -

Brooke is 6 months old today. It's bittersweet, I have to say. When we first brought her home from the hospital, I remember praying to just make it through the day. Then the next. Sleep deprivation and a steep learning curve played a part in it, of course. Now? I just want each day to linger. I want to press the pause button, and not miss a single second, because she's growing, learning, and doing something new every day.

If these pictures could talk, they'd be rambling on about cuteness in capital letters. Of course I can't choose from them, so you get (nearly) all of them. :) I just realized that all three outfits she's wearing in these pictures are all pink. We like pink, apparently. :)

Taken Saturday:


Brooke with her giraffe


The girl loves to play!


Cuteness with a capital C


"My TEETH!" First picture I've been able to get of them


Obviously VERY! EXCITED!


"Mom, I'm so over this"


Oh, how I wish this weren't blurry

Taken Sunday:


"Lookie what I can do!"


Little munchkin


We think this hoodie is hilarious :-D

Taken today, 6 MONTHS OLD!


Fisher Price activity wall, courtesy of Freecycle.org


Yay for new toys!

So, she can sit up all by herself now. :) THAT certainly didn't take long... we only just started practicing it last week. Now, she's like an old pro, though I still stay next to her in case she starts to topple over.

Ryan made it back home on Friday evening without any problems. Life is pretty much back to normal now, which makes me happy. :) I'm looking forward to the end of winter, and the beginning of warmer weather, though I still would love to see one more, big snowstorm! Hope you all have a wonderful day!


4:11 PM

Comments:
I love her two little teeth... so cute!
 
Oh, Emily she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how precious she is. She has the most angelic little face...
And I LOVE the outfit she had on Saturday; too cute!!!
Katelyn turned four months yesterday and she got her first tooth a week and a half ago. I'm excited to see when she has TWO of them and they show up as well as Brooke's.
And look at her sit up so well by herself!! Such a strong and steady little thing!!!!
 
My little girl has that exact same outfit...the one with the skates onthe front of it! I love it too! It's so cute...not too much of a chance to wear it down here in the south though!
Brooke is really gorgeous! I understand what you mean about wanting to press the pause button. They grow up way too fast! Our little girl will be 6 months old the day her Daddy returns from his deployment...and he hasn't seen her since she was 6 weeks old. So now I wish the time to go quickly so he can get home to see her, but I don't want her to grow up just yet!
 
Wow 6 month's already. Time has flown. I love the two teeth, so cute and you are both so blessed to have her. I am praying for you and I am so happy for you as well.
God Bless.
Tina
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers