Friday, February 15, 2008

Just Us -

I never knew how many couples bring along their babies to their Valentine's celebrations until last night. Of course, having never actually gone out for Valentine's until this year, I have nothing to base it on. It made me very thankful that we 1) don't have to find/research/worry about a babysitter for the time being, and 2) that we have my parents so close by. We didn't worry for one second about how Brooke was doing, and guess what? She did fantastic with her grandparents. We are ever so thankful. :)

We had 6:15 reservations at a restaurant that had been booked solid for over two weeks. (a lady in front of us who didn't make reservations was told she likely wouldn't be seated until around 9:30) Ryan had the filet mignon, while I had lemon shrimp linguini, which was so amazing I'm STILL talking about it today. And it's not even because I haven't had pasta in months. It was simply amazing. We splurged on dessert, and lingered for a while before heading over to pick up our daughter around 8:00. As much as we adore Brooke, it was nice to dine alone. It wasn't long, but for one evening we got to be just a couple again. :)




Picking Brooke up at the end of our evening. :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day!

(P.S. - Trish, I signed up with Flickr just for you!)


11:14 AM

Comments:
Brooke is getting so big!

What is your Flickr account name? I'm at ksera05 :)

-Sarah
 
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY!

OMG she's such a beautiful baby..and you two look absolutely stunning!

You look like you had a lovely time at dinner and you both look so happy.

*hearts* Yay!
 
Too cute! It sounds like you had a very fun night alone as a couple :)
 
That is awesome Emily! I am so glad you guys had a nice time, I love the pics of Brooke from the past few months that is so cool. I am praying for you guys and I hope you have a good week. Tell your mom I said hello.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers