What a day! I've been over at my parents' house since about noon going through Christmas decorations--bringing them all up from the basement, loading the car up with mine, and helping to put up theirs. This included, but was not limited to, decking the entire exterior full of lights, (about 15-20 strands) two lit up entryway trees, and three moving reindeer. It's funny, too, because when I first started, we had figured I'd just hook up the two entryway trees and the 3 reindeer, but I went a little crazy with all of the available lights to use. :) Okay, so I got a little carried away, but it all looks so pretty!
Last night, we celebrated my brother's 26th birthday with pizza and Mom's infamous birthday cake with angel icing! I seriously cannot believe how old we're getting. :) Growing up, my brother's birthday was always kind of my "half-way point" until my birthday. I just can't believe I'll be 25 in 6 months. 25! Here's a picture from last night:
Ryan, me, and Daniel, the birthday boy~
I got a call from Verizon wireless (my cell phone service) yesterday, reminding me that I now qualify for the "New Every 2" phone promotion again. Every time I sign up for another two year contract, I get a brand spankin' new phone. I love it. :) Last time I got a new phone was (nearly) two years ago, a month after I got married! So, I excitedly hopped online to choose from the available free phones. (up to $150) I wound up picking the new, redesigned LG Chocolate in "Blue Mint." A free, $150 phone! And it's pretty!
(Best part is that I'll no longer have Tucker's teeth marks on my cell phone antenna.) They've already shipped it out, so it'll be like an early Christmas when that arrives! :)
That's all for us for today. Hope you all had a wonderful day, and HAPPY FRIDAY in advance! ;-)
Make sure you get the warranty with that phone :) I wanted the Chocolate sooooo bad, it's such a cool idea for a phone... but it's had really awful reviews with the hardware. So bad in fact that my cell phone provider stopped carrying it because it's nothing but problems.
Makes me sad though, because I really did want one! I went with a Sony Ericsson w580i, which is a slider as well. Let me know what you think of the slider. I love it!
#
posted by Anonymous :
5:49 AM, November 30, 2007