Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Fluff -

I wasn't planning on posting today, but then my Mom brought over a winter suit that she just bought for Brooke. She literally just dropped it off about a half an hour ago, and it's so ridiculously cute that I had to see how Brooke would fit into it! Like, immediately. Of course, an impromptu photo session ensued, and I have photographic evidence to prove it. See below.


"What. is. this. thing?"


"Can I eat it?"
(she had just woken up from a nap, thus looking for food)


"But... I don't wanna be a bear!"

Heartbreakingly cute. Has she perfected the pout or what?

In other news, her vocal repertoire is expanding. She still coos and babbles like there's no tomorrow, but she has also moved on to what I can only describe as squeals, and shrieks. It surprises her when these sounds come from her little body, and seem to startle her a bit. Then she's incredibly amused with herself. Very adorable. I'm hoping giggles are just around the corner! She has THE most adorable little voice ever.

Seriously, are there any greater joys than these ones that I'm experiencing every. single. day? My heart downright aches with love for this baby girl, which is something I couldn't have understood before she was here.

Happy Friday, all!


5:28 PM

Comments:
She's so adorable in that suit!!!! When I first saw the picture, I had to show my husband and thought she was so cute. Cute babies like her makes me want to hug them 24/7.:)
 
Awwwwwww,

She is so cute in that suit!!!!!:)
 
LOL! That is the cutest thing ever... :)
 
I need some special Brooke attention sent to email b/c of my firewall. :)

I can't wait to experience the incredible joys you are indulging in right now!

:)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers