Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Smile for Me -

Okay, here's my first attempt at posting some video of Brooke! I caught her on video talking and smiling in her bouncy seat yesterday morning. :) Let me know if this works!

Brooke Talking!






9:43 AM

Comments:
What a sweetheart!
 
How cute! I love it when babies smile and "talk"... it's so sweet.

*Alyssa*
 
You're going to have a little chatterbox on your hands, Em! :) She is just too cute... and that SMILE!
 
Precious!
 
Too cute...
I seem to be leaving that comment a lot lately ;-)
 
So adorable:) Awww;)
 
that was just way to cute!
 
How Precious
 
I'll have to wait until I get home. I can't see it at work! Argh!

Love you!
 
Awww that is just precious!! Thank you for sharing that with us! (MalibuStacy1982 on xanga)
 
Awwww, she has gotten soooo big. She is gorgeous!!!!!

*Courtney and Shelley
 
Wow.. she's really precious! And I haven't talked to you on the phone in FOREVER.. I forgot what you sounded like! Weird! (Not your voice..but..oh... you know! ha)

Anyway.. she's gorgeous as always..and you look like you're getting back to normal!

Love ya doll!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers