Monday, October 15, 2007

Shades of Fall -

What a weekend! The weather was amazing... so fall-like--crisp and just gorgeous.We had the Penn State vs. Wisconsin game on Saturday, so we left bright and early after dropping Brooke off with her grandparents. Leaving her was a lot easier for me this time around, (not one tear!) knowing she did so well last weekend, and was going to have fun. :) But, of course, I missed her a ton!

We got to the game around 1:30, and had plenty of time to tailgate. (we brought lunch this time, since food is soooo expensive there!) It was actually really nice being able to take our time, and enjoy the experience. There were plenty of other people there grilling out, people staked out in their RVs, and little boys with their dads throwing the football around. :)

I took a LOT more pictures this time around, so I'll share those. I figure, we won't do this every year, so we had better have lots of pictures to remember this time by. :)


Pretty Trees -- in most places the leaves were already
past-peak once we got in PA!

We had to stop along the way so that I could pump, but the area was so pretty that we got out to take this picture!


Us, Fall of '07 :)


Beaver Stadium -- Happy Valley :)


Tailgating! (mid-bite.. nice) We forgot our chairs...


Obligatory us-in-the-stands picture, before the game


Go PSU!


Right after I took this picture, they scored :)


After dark

So, we had a blast, of course. It was an exciting game, and we crushed them 38-7! The next game we have tickets to isn't until Nov. 3rd, so we'll have a couple relaxing weekends until then.

Oh! And I have to mention that Brooke is finally getting on a schedule! :) She's going down around 10:30, eating once somewhere between 5-7 hours, then getting up at 8:30 every day. It is wonderful. I know she'll eventually go down earlier than that, but I'm loving this schedule for now!!

Hope you all had a great weekend, and Happy Monday! :)


9:10 AM

Comments:
Wow, I don't know what the rest of your body looks like, but just by looking at your face, you do NOT look like you just had a baby!! A lot of my friends had gained weight in their face when they were pregnant and you look like your normal self! Hope that I'm as lucky as you when that time comes!;) haha:)
 
Wow thats wonderful that you got to go to the game. Shawn went too. You look great! Have fun day.
 
Looks like fun!

And might I say, you are looking FABULOUS!!

I have been working on an email for you for the past 2 days. I suck, I know. Sorry. :(

Still praying for you though.

Love you muchly.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers