Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkinville -

On Saturday we took Brooke for her first-ever pumpkin picking at a local pumpkin patch! :) The weather was perfectly gorgeous, and the leaves are changing in our area. Of course, this was a momentous occasion, so we took pictures and video. We ended up with a big pumpkin, a pint-sized Brooke pumpkin, and some delicious apple cider! Here are some pictures of Brooke before we left, and pictures from our little trip to Pumpkinville! :)


Beautiful baby!


Holding her head up like a big girl


Ooo!


Brooke & the Great Pumpkin


Mommy to the rescue


Brooke & Daddy


Brooke & Mommy


She got so many compliments on her cute outfit! :)


Little Pumpkin -- my favorite picture from the whole day!


In other news, I'm officially a Mystery Guest! I signed up back in March, and they finally contacted me with an available assignment. Yes! So, my Mom, Brooke and I went out and enjoyed a free lunch this past Wednesday. :) All I had to do was critique our experience. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

Also, my journal officially has had over 100,000 visits! Can you believe that? I got my ticker back in April '04, so it took a little over 3 years. Funny part is, my mother-in-law was # 100,000! :) I remember back when getting 30 people visiting every day was exciting... now it's over 150. (It was around 250 back when Brooke was due to be born!)

Hope you all had a great weekend! :)


7:46 AM

Comments:
Look at that bundle of gorgeousness! I definitely see both Ryan and you in her sweet little face. You make beautiful babies!! :)

and holy wow.. you're looking beautiful! :) As always!

Love you much.
 
Aw, Brooke looks so cute in her adorable little outfit!

Wish the trees were changing here... doesn't quite seem like fall for us... :o(

Have a good week!

*Alyssa*
 
Brooke is getting so big and cute as can be!! How is life as a stay-at-home mommy? Everything you desired?

Glad to hear the pumpkin patch was fun and it looks like Brooke enjoyed it as well :)!!!

Take care!
Susan (SmilingSusie01)
 
Brooke is so adorable. Love that outfit!
 
I especially like the last picture too. She is getting so much bigger. What a cutie :-)
 
She looks just adorable in her pumpkin outfit!! She's so up in the latest fashion for the season. The last picture is definatly my favorite too. What an adorable happy baby girl she is!!

MalibuStacy1982 (on xanga. I have friends lock activated but if you have a xanga as well let me know and i'll add it to my friends list so you can read about me if you'd like.)
 
Oh my goodness,
Brooke has gotten soooo big now! She is sooo cute! You and Ryan both look awsome!

-Courtney
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers