Life has been busy, but wonderful over here. Well, aside from the pink eye that I somehow got from who knows where. Pediatrician's office on Monday, maybe? Good news is that Brooke didn't get it! She had a clogged tear duct, which is pretty common for her age, but thankfully she didn't get what I had. Which is great, because it hasn't been fun.
On the exercise front, my Mom and I have walked 3 miles for 5 days in a row this week! Now that the weather is changing, it's even more refreshing. :) Once we get the hang of our 3 mile route, we'll bump it up to 4. The next thing I'm really anticipating, though, is being able to work my abs again, (my favorite thing to work on!) but I'm not allowed to yet. Did you know that your ab muscles seperate during pregnancy? Yeah, I didn't either. Mine are still 3 finger-widths apart, so I can't do ab exercises until they are under 2. Hopefully by my 6 week appointment I'll be good to go!
One exciting thing I've done this past week is order Brooke's birth announcements!! :) I had them done by this wonderfully talented woman, and Ryan and I are so, so happy with them! If you need announcements, I'd really recommend her! I'll be mailing them out sometime next week, and then I can post a picture of them here after I know everyone has gotten them. :)
Well, Ryan and his friend, Ian, are on their way home from the Penn State vs. Buffalo game up in PA. This was the second game (out of five) that he has been to this season thanks to the tickets I got him for his birthday back in May. :) (He still thinks I'm a pretty cool wife after that one!) The next game he has tickets to is on October 6th, which I'll be able to go to! :) Now that I have a pump, I can start stowing away some milk so that her grandparents can watch her while we're gone that day. It'll be the first time we leave her, but she'll be in very capable hands. :)
Hey Emily how are you? I would love to see your birth annoucements I can send my address to you have a great day. My hubby wants to go to a Penn State game. Talk to you later. Tee
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:25 PM, September 15, 2007
you are a great wife :o) you two sound soo happy and im sorry i havent commented in so long! hope all is well! and i should be walking 3 miles a day! im jealous .. haha enjoy your rest of the weekend! and i hope your eye egets better !! Brandi
#
posted by Anonymous :
2:50 PM, September 16, 2007
Bummer about the pink eye-Courtney
#
posted by Anonymous :
6:33 PM, September 16, 2007
Hey Girl!! How have things been going? I would love for you to send me an announcement, could you? I can send you my address.
I can't wait to see the picture of her.
It sounds like you are a very good wife. I know what you mean about those abs. I myself couldn't for a long time because I had some complications after having Kylie. I did however lose a lot of weight from breast feeding. I myself have a double breast pump and I pumped like crazy and froze my milk. This is what I did; I put them in freezer jars (canning gars) small ones and the wide ones and then put them in the freezer. It was awesome cause as soon as my mom started watching Kylie I had plenty of milk to go around.
Let me know if you have any questions I would love to help ya out. Good luck with the walking. I am going to go back on my weight loss (I was on it before I got pregnant) cause I need to continue to lose the weight. I am sick of the fat!!
Keep in touch girl....I am going to Virginia in March-April. I would love to see you.
Do you comment to others sites? I haven't seen anything from you....just wondering how things have been going.