Is it any wonder why I absolutely adore my little girl? :)
The three of us took our first stroller ride around the neighborhood last night. It feels so good to get out of the house! Since last night, I've decided that a daily walk is definitely in order. I'm so excited to get back into shape, I can't even explain it. Though I have to say, I'm pretty amazed at how quickly my body is already slimming down without too much effort on my part. Yeah!
In other news, our AC died last night. It's currently 78 in our living room, and the sun isn't even hitting our townhouse just yet. Our landlord is calling around to see if anyone is even open to come repair it today, since it's a holiday. Yep, gonna be a fun day! :)
So glad to hear that everything is going so well! By day 7 all of mine had jaundice and were either in the hospital or being treated at home with a light! Still I wouldn't trade those first few weeks of literally watching them grow as they sleep! :)
I am definitely praying you find a repair man today! Give Brooke kisses from her FL cousins! My girls want to drive to see her right now! :)
Have a blessed day! Eva
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:45 AM, September 03, 2007
Awwww, Brooke is so cute in that picture. Bummer about your AC. -Courtney
#
posted by Anonymous :
10:09 AM, September 03, 2007
She is so adorable, Em. These are the days to cherish! :)
#
posted by Anonymous :
10:27 AM, September 03, 2007
Too cute :)
#
posted by Geniève :
11:58 AM, September 03, 2007
I am sorry to hear about your AC going out. That has to not be fun for you guys especially with little Ms. Brooke here now. Well Have a great day and I am glad you are settling into a routine. We are praying for you. She is so precious ! God Bless. Tee
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:12 PM, September 03, 2007
What a little punkin'. She's so cute, I can't even stand it. :-D!!!
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Hugs and popsicles and your mom's iced tea! (Is it iced tea or sweet tea? I'm going to call it iced tea, cuz I'm a yankee like that... ;) Either way, it's yummy!)