Nope, no baby yet. 2 days till my due date, and counting. She's just taking her precious time. :) I guess she's just not quite ready to come out yet.
It's not for lack of trying on my part, though! When she squirms around, and attempts to stretch out in her cramped quarters, I've tried to convince her that there's actually a lot more room out here for her! So far, she's not buying into it.
I've actually been staying active to try and encourage the labor process. (I haven't even napped since Thursday!) Aside from everyday cleaning and such, (which I've had more energy for lately) I've done pilates, (modified) Ryan and I walked the mall on Saturday, and I took a nice, long walk this morning. Nothing. I've got my weekly grocery run to do sometime today, too, during which I intend on walking down every single aisle, just for the heck of it. Maybe more than once. Couldn't hurt at this point, right?
I REALLY don't want to have to be induced, but we'll just have to see how it goes. You don't always get a choice in the matter, you know? :)
Not to mention, my Grandpa, who lives in Texas, will be here to visit from Sunday through Tuesday, and I'd REALLY like for him to be able to meet his great-granddaughter while he's here!
So, while we wait, here are pictures of the nursery that I just took this morning! The lighting isn't the greatest on a couple of them, but it'll have to do.
Hope all goes well. I was inducede with both my children. Wish I could have went on my own. Nursery is gorgous. Can't wait for your little one to arrive. God Bless
Aww Em the nursery is GORGEOUS! It's so calming and girly. You'll love spending time in there rocking her all those late nights! ;) The sign is beyond adorable, too... we have a similar style above our bed.
Can't WAIT to see this little girl (and finally find out her name!) - can't believe you're this close!!! :)