Monday, August 27, 2007

Brooke Avery ~

We're home! We're exhausted. We're parents!

Needless to say, I have my hands a little full over here, but here are some pictures to tide you all over. :) THANK YOU for all the of the support and love! I'll get around to reading all of it soon, and I'll also be typing up my crazy, long birth story while it's still fresh in my mind. :) She is so absolutely worth everything I went through!


7 pounds, 12 ounces -- NOT the huge baby they were all saying she was!


Being rocked by her daddy



I just adore this picture of her..


We're home!


With her very tired mommy

Baby calls! Be back with my birth story soon. :)


3:13 PM

Comments:
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Her name is almost as beautful as she is :-) God has certainly blessed you immesurably!!
 
Congratulations you guys!! We can't wait to come visit!
 
Wow, what a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations to your expanding family!
Jessica (dreamer/xanga)
 
Thanks for sharing pictures of your baby..she is beautiful! :-) Praying for you all as you begin this new season in your life!
Kelly
 
From Leslie-
Congrats girl!! She is beautiful!!!! I love her name as well!! It's so beautiful!! Can't wait to hear your birth story..hopefully it wasn't too terrible for you!! Get some rest!
 
She's beautiful!!!
 
Congratulations Emily & Ryan! Welcome to the world baby Brooke :) She is absolutely precious in every way. I am so happy for you two! Enjoy every minute of it and thank you for sharing the beautiful photos!
 
Awww Emily she is just adorable she was worth the wait. I will be praying for you all! She has Ryan's Nose it is so sweet. Oh I cannot wait to hear your birth story. Love ya Praying for you.
Tina - Starbeamdust
 
Welcome home... beautiful pictures!

*Alyssa*
 
Congratulations! I'm so glad you and your family got home safe. I can not believe how absolutley adorable Brooke is!!!! Love ALL of you.-Courtney
 
Can you believe you have your baby in your arms?!? Amazing!! Praising God for this new life (and you and your hubby)!
Blessings,
Becca
(refrigeratorart on xanga)
 
Oh Emily! SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!
Yes, even when you don't have the "ideal" (ha - as if that exists) birth experience, the minute you held her, it was all forgotten, eh? The exact instant she was in your arms. It's magical! I can't wait to see this lil girl in lots more pictures!!
 
Oh, she is so adorable. Congrats again and thanks for the pictures.
 
Em, she is - as expected! - 110% gorgeous. So perfect, and I love the name!!! We cannot WAIT to finally meet her! :) Congrats again to both of you!
 
Emily, she's gorgeous! But you knew that of course! Congratulations again!
 
Awww, she is absolutely precious!! Thanks so much for the pictures! She's is so pretty (but of course she is...she's just like her mommy!:))! Congratulations again and welcome home! You guys are going to be awesome parents!:)
 
Awww, she is absolutely precious!! Thanks so much for the pictures! She's is so pretty (but of course she is...she's just like her mommy!:))! Congratulations again and welcome home! You guys are going to be awesome parents!:)
 
Awww, she is absolutely precious!! Thanks so much for the pictures! She's is so pretty (but of course she is...she's just like her mommy!:))! Congratulations again and welcome home! You guys are going to be awesome parents!:)
 
Congratulations! She is beautiful and has a beautiful name, too. You are great parents and you have so much joy ahead of you. Very happy for you.
 
Emily and Ryan!
We are so thankful that God has blessed you both with this wonderful, precious baby girl! Praying for you to get plenty of rest and snuggling in the next several weeks! If you are like me, you will spend the next
several days video taping her doing nothing but sleeping! :)
All I did was sleep and then stare at her when I was awake! I sent Ed a video after Hannah was born. He admitted that they watched in fast forward because of that fact! LOL

Praise God! Love, Eva
 
I am so happy for you both!!! She is a doll, and my goodness she is just so precious!!! I love that picture of her daddy holding her, he is so into her and everything around him doesn't matter...isn't just an awesome feeling to have her in your arms??? I am glad for you both....have a wonderful time..can't wait to read your birth story....Meka~
 
Congratulations! :)
 
she is gorgeous!!!!!!!! congrats!!!

Angela
 
She is SO awesome!!! I'm so so so happy for you all! :-)
 
She's so pretty! Glad you guys are home safe and sound and everything is well. Hoping you're getting as much sleep as possible and enjoying all the quiet moments. Can't wait to here more soon :)!!!

~Susan~
 
Congrats Emily and Ryan - she is gorgeous!! Hope everything is going well :) ((hugs)) -Keith, Sarah, & Sydney
 
you look amazing and your daughter is beautiful. congratulations emily.
 
These pictures just made me cry. You look gorgeous, even exhausted!

Can't wait to hear from you.

Love always,
Trish
 
She is absolutely perfect!! Congrats again mommy!!
 
Congrats she is beautiful!!!!
 
I can't wait to read your birthstory! I had a baby girl June 29 and she was late and I was induced... a lot of your pre-birth posts sound like my pre birth experience!!! :o)
 
She is beautiful - enjoy every minute - I have a 5 month old and he is growing up so fast - I can't even remember when he was Brooke's age or size :) Can't wait to watch her grow!
 
Where are you?! the suspense is killing me!! :)

Love!
 
congrats on your new baby..came by from a friend's site on xanga. she's gorgeous! congrats again!
 
She precious. Glad everything went well. Get some rest. God Bless
 
Congratulations to your gorgeous Baby... Cannot wait for the Birth Storie... Hope you are feeling better Soon..
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers