Friday, August 24, 2007

Birth Day~

Well, Ryan and I are off to the hospital! I barely slept at all, and I am so unbelievably excited to meet our daughter! It's amazing to think that the next time we are home... we will be bringing our baby girl home with us. :)

The induction is at 8 AM.. please pray for the three of us! Being induced wasn't my first choice, as I've mentioned, but I've gone as long as they will let you go "waiting it out." Everything happens for a reason, and I am trusting that this is the best possible delivery for baby girl and I. :)

My Mom will be posting about our baby's arrival after she is delivered... your guess is as good as mine when that will be, though, depending on how my labor goes. Since she's my first, I'm not anticipating a quick labor, but I guess you never know. :) Either way, I'm preparing for the long haul!

Stay tuned!


5:38 AM

Comments:
I will be praying for you, I hope all goes as planned, can't wait to hear from you again!!!

congrats!!
 
best wishes!! and we can't wait to meet her.
 
I'm so incredibly excited for you all! I'll be thinking of and praying for all three of you!! :-)
Kelly
 
I will be praying for you. May God give you strength. We care about you guys.
Tee- Starbeamdust.xanga
 
Congrats! Hope everything goes smooth and you have a wonderful healthy little baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures!
 
Can't wait for you to meet your baby girl! We'll be praying for you!

*Alyssa*
 
OMG! I already miss you!!!! :)

Prayed for you this morning and will pray for you throughout the day! Can't wait to hear from you and meet that precious miracle! :)

Love you very much!
 
yay!!! i'm so excited for you!!! :-) can't wait to hear the good news!!!

Angela
 
Been thinking about you and really hope your labor is progressing well. Can't wait to 'meet' baby girl and finally know her name :)!!!!!

~Susan~
 
good luck!! ~sarah
 
Alright already!!! Where's she at? Hope everything is going great. I cant wait to meet her. Good luck and all of you are in my prayers.
 
Good luck! I am praying for a smooth delivery for you. That's right, you will be leaving the hospital with your precious baby! Joanne from California.
 
I'm stopping by from Becky, Megan and Tiffany's xangas (mine is www.xanga.com/malibustacy1982). I've been by a couple other times. I should have commented sooner, i apologize for that!!

Its exciting to know you will be a mother next time you blog! Let me know if you have a xanga as well so i can add your name to my friends list since i've got Friends Lock activated. I dont know you at all but from what i've read you seem like a great person to be online friends with. Good luck with the baby. I cant wait to find out her name!!
 
Yaaay! Well, it's 5pm so you're past being induced, and hopefully you've got your bundle of joy in your arms! Congrats to you and your Hubby!!!
 
Good Luck and can't wait. Hope all goes well and I'll put you in my prayers
 
Praying for the 3 of you today. Can't wait for an update. :)
 
I wonder how many hits your site will have today from all of us excitedly checking (over and over) for any updated news! I hope it's all going/gone well. Congrats on the big day! :)
Blessings,
Becca
 
I've been praying for you today. Hope all went/is going well.
I can't wait to see pictures :)
 
Good Luck!!!! I can't wait to find out what you are going to name your little girl!!

I will keep checking in to see if you had her yet....exciting!!!

Meka~
 
EM! I CANNOT WAIT to see this little one! Having read Beck's and Amanda's updates, I'm hoping you're resting peacefully... and I'll be anxiously awaiting the big annoucement!!! Congrats a million times over to both you and Ryan and know that my thoughts & prayers are with all three of you! <3
 
i'm dying to hear! can't wait for the update!
 
Emily I am praying for you. I can't wait to get to know you more and an online friend. Congrats again. May God Bless you all.
Tina -
 
Check out my site for your shout outs. I am so blessed to know you through xanga. I am praying for you. Your Friend Tina - Starbeamdust.xanga
 
Wow, I cna't believe that you have not had her already! We just got back from vacation and I expected to see tons of pictures and hear that she was delivered the beginning of the week or something, so this is quite a shock! I'm sure it has been for you as well!;) Good luck!!:)
 
Congrats Emily and Ryan.... this is a birthday you won't forget. We are so excited for you, I found the perfect card for you guys! Tina and Shawn
 
hoping you aren't still in labor and if you are i'm hoping your epidural is working wonders :).

thinking of you... susan
 
We've heard she's here!! Congrats to you (especially for sticking it out TWO DAYS!!). Can't wait for your family to update with name and states. :) ENJOY and soak up this new little life! :)

Praising God for her safe arrival,
Becca
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers