Friday, August 31, 2007

Awake -

Some pictures from Day 3: Brooke's first day home :)






11:51 AM

Comments:
She is so beautiful :) Loved the first pic of mommy and baby gazing at each other. Cute :) Keep them coming!!

Janeidy
(Chosen_124 on xanga)
 
Congrats on your precious baby girl. She is beautiful! What an answer to prayer!
 
She's so beautiful!!!!!!
 
Those are some awfully cute pictures you have there.:) She is so adorable!
 
Beautiful!! :-)
 
Aww so sweet, How are all three of you doing? Have a great Labor Day weekend. God Bless. Love you guys. Tina
 
How sweet! She's gorgeous!! Look at her smiling already at her mommy.
 
Again I say.. absolutely beautiful.

<3!!
 
Hey Em,
Looks like you are doing well. I can not wait to see little Brooke again. Best Wishes, Courtney
 
Beautiful pictures. She is so adorable. Can't wait to see more of all of you.
 
Em, she is beyond perfect. Can't wait to meet her in person! :)
 
She is adorable. What a cute name. im thinking she has ryan's nose?
 
I enjoyed reading about the birth! I am so glad you were able to do so well for a first baby!

She is just so precious! Praying for you!

In Him, Eva
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers