Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Worth the Wait -

You know, you really don't realize just how much you rely on a website, such as Blogger, until you can't use it! It finally just let me log on... and it's been giving me grief all week... what can you do? Just know that I wasn't trying to be so distant. :)

I'm 37 Weeks and 1 Day today, which means we have a whole 20 days left until my due date! This stage of pregnancy is fun in some ways, but, I have to be honest, truly miserable in other ways. It's obviously all worth it, and honestly it's the most amazing thing ever to see her movements so clearly, and be able to recognize an arm, leg, foot, or rump. :) Every time it really gets my attention, and often times she makes me laugh.

Thing is, my belly is so large now that I'm pretty much almost always uncomfortable, especially at work. Standing, laying, walking, sitting... there's no getting around it! During the night, either I don't sleep well at all, and wake up an absurd amount of times, or I sleep pretty soundly and STILL wake up exhausted! I think it's all pretty par for the course, though, and honestly I just need to make it through Friday. :) Just think... next week? If I get tired, I can TAKE A NAP!

I think this stage of pregnancy has it's purpose, though. For one, it assures me that she is, in fact, getting bigger and preparing to greet the world! Also, it's really getting ME ready for her arrival, because the discomfort has me now feeling like, "okay, enough of this, I'm ready for labor already!" (something I was NOT yet ready to say a few weeks ago!)

Well! I come bearing pictures... lots of them! Not only did I take my weekly belly picture last night, but I also received the CD from Lauren with all of the finished maternity pictures!!! :) So, lets get started...

~ 37 Weeks, taken in the nursery~


Whoa, belly!


Bare belly!


Lastly, a front shot of my new, short(er) hair

~ Maternity Pictures ~
Taken by Lauren Ailes, 2007
at 30 weeks





I think my husband is gorgeous in this one~


My absolute favorite!





Awwwww


I LOVE this one of us!

Well, that's all I've got. :) What did you all think of them?? I think Lauren did a WONDERFUL job! We were kind of just practice for her, as she's really wanting to do photography professionally, and I think she'd be very successful. (especially in this area) I'm just SO glad that we'll have these pictures to look back on and remember this time in our lives.

Hope you all are doing well, and having a great week! :)


3:35 PM

Comments:
LOVE the pictures! And your belly is so big now, you look great.
Have a great last day at work tomorrow!
 
What lovely pictures... she did a really nice job. And the nursery looks good (of what I can see of it!)

Have a good weekend!

*Alyssa*
 
Wow, the pictures are FANTASTIC! :) They came out beautifully! What a treasure to have when she grows up, too. :)

Love you buddy! (Love the new haircut, too! You look gorgeous, as always!) :)
 
Lovely pictures. I think they would look even cooler now with a 37 week belly!!!
Your friend is very talented
 
Your pictures are wonderful! I especially like the first one because you are absolutely glowing in that one.:) Have a great last day at work tomorrow! Your little girl will be here before you know it!
 
WOW!! You are huge, and it reminds me of how big I used to be when I was pregnant. Those pictures are really good!! WONDERFUL JOB she did!! She definitely should take up that job, she would be good at it. I wish I would have known about her at the time I had Kylie. For sure I will have to get a hold of you if I decided to have another, but that is with time because Hubby is not ready for another yet.

I love your first picture in the nursery!! But the absolute favorite is the last one of you and your hubby Ryan. I do like the the one you mentioned as your favorite. Great pictures!!

So, when you are dong working tomorrow are you going to be able to get on more with xanga? I haven't heard from you in a while so I was wondering if you haven't had time to comment or what. I know you are busy, so no hurry.

Have a good day tomorrow!!
 
LOVE the pictures...my favorite is the last one, just so beautiful!

excited for you that you get to be done at work...it will be better on your body that you get some rest for yourself!

it's the home stretch now! take care and let us know :) God bless, Vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers