Let me tell you, I am so ecstatic that Friday is already here! It's honestly a very good thing that the week went by as quickly as it did. Usually, when you're anticipating something, the days leading up to it seem to drag on forever. (Or is that just me?) After today, I won't be working again until Wednesday. :) Ahhhh... it will be wonderful!
One of the gifts Krissy and I both received at the baby shower our company threw us was a gift certificate to a very nice spa here in town for a pedicure! A VERY thoughtful gift, considering, uh, I can't reach my toes anymore. :) Krissy already used hers, and said it was WONDERFUL! I've got mine scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have pretty toes for the beach. :)
I had my 34 week appointment yesterday, which went just fine. I'm measuring at exactly 34 weeks, not having any signs of preterm labor, and baby girl's heartbeat was in the 150's. (she was moving around!) I think she must enjoy the appointments, because she's always active during them. :) I have my 36 week appointment on July 19th, (having the Group B test done at that one) then they'll be scheduling me for weekly appointments. We're getting so close!!
Well, Ryan and I will be leaving bright and early (I'm talking early!) on Sunday morning for the beach, and we'll be staying till Tuesday. We'll be packing in as much beachy goodness as we can in those 3 days and 2 nights!
Here's the LAST time I was at the beach (in Cabo) HA! Looking a little different these days, eh? :)
(Hard to remember when I had a flat stomach!)
This trip will be our last little hoorah before baby girl gets here. :) Going to the beach will be just a little different after she's born! I'll be back to work on Wednesday, and will definitely have some pictures to share of the trip. :)