Ohhh, it's already been a rough morning. You know me, though, it's hard to get me down! :) I'm trying to stay peppy and positive, but after my night last night, it's a little difficult! I seriously was waking up every hour to change position due to my hips or knees (yes, knees) aching, or having to get up to use the bathroom. I decided to cave and get myself some caffeine this morning on my way to work to perk me up, but uh, I think they forgot to add the perky-ness to my drink. It had absolutely no affect. (But it was delicious!)
I now know what I'll be doing with my two week "break" before I'm due... SLEEPING! Well, if I can, that is. :) I just know I'm being prepared for the months to come!
I'm 36 weeks today! That means I've got a mere 4 weeks, give or take, till baby girl arrives. 4 weeks... less than a month... only 28 days! I'll try to get Ryan to take a belly picture tonight, because I'm hoping you'll be able to tell that she has dropped a bit. :) I'm still not waddling yet, though, so thank goodness for small blessings. I also want to get pictures taken of the nursery, because it looks a lot different now!
For those that asked, no, they haven't hired my replacement yet, but my boss has interviewed a countless number of candidates. I don't think it will take very much longer! If they're able to hire someone this week, I'd have all of next week to train them. (my boss originally wanted 3 weeks' worth of training time with me, but it hasn't worked out that way!)
As my due date approaches, and especially after seeing Krissy's baby boy on Sunday, Ryan has become more protective of me. :) It's really sweet. He'll call just to see how I'm feeling, or insist that I "sit down already!" :) One night he even had me rest on the couch (despite my offers to help) while he cooked and put dinner together on his own. (something he'd never done since we got married!) As if that wasn't great enough, he even emptied the clean dishes from the dishwasher, loaded the dirty ones after dinner, and cleaned up the kitchen! (Just so you know how monumental that is, he HATES anything to do with the dishwasher.) Yes, I know, I have an incredible husband. :)
We just had a client in the office a moment ago. Bless his heart, he said to me, "so you have, what, about 3 months to go?" I told him, "actually, I have just 4 weeks left!" What I wanted to say was, "bless you." :) How funny is it that being told I only look like I'm 6 months pregnant while I'm actually 9 months is such a tremendous compliment?
Oh my goodness, only 4 more weeks!! That is so awesome, I can't wait to see pictures of her. I'll pray that you stay safe and healthy in these next 4 weeks, you never know when you might go.