Thursday, July 19, 2007

Down for the Count -

Another sleepy morning, but I'm very happy it's Thursday already! I was worried that my last two weeks of work would drag on, but that thankfully has not been the case at all. I can't believe I only have 6 more work days after today...

Yesterday I honestly was just trying to make it home after work without falling asleep. I was so tired all day, and could barely keep my eyes open to watch the road. Real safe, huh? As soon as I got home, I nestled in on the couch, and stayed there pretty much all evening. I only got up to make dinner. That's it. I haven't done that in... well... a long, long time. I feel like I'm back in my first trimester with how exhausted I am!

Ryan was out on the road with one of his sales reps for most of the day yesterday, and one of the jobsites was at the local mall. (They've been doing a LOT of new construction there as of late.) Well, Ryan stopped in to the Bombay Kids store, because they were having a huge going-out-of-business sale. He called me to let me know that he found a cute, white sidetable to go next to our glider, and asked if he should get it. Because it was marked down, it was even cheaper than the one I had been eyeing at Target! So, of course, he got it. :)

Well, wouldn't you know it... he had his hands full when he came in last night, so he didn't bring it in from the car, and I totally forgot about it! So, I still haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it's very cute. Slowly but surely, our nursery is coming together. :)

I'm not sure how many of you have noticed, but my links that go anywhere on ryan-and-emily.com do not work. That includes our wedding pictures, Cabo pictures, honeymoon pictures, etc. That's because, after having the website for two years, I didn't renew my registration for it. I'm still trying to decide if I do want to renew it, or maybe get a new domain name, (since it won't be just us in another month) or if I should even get a new website at all. Thoughts? If I got an entirely new domain name, I don't have many ideas of what I'd call it. Ideas?

I have my 36 week doctor's appointment today! My Dr. will do the Group B strep test, and also check for progress, if any. I'm curious to see if I'm even the slightest bit dilated or effaced, but I have a feeling that I probably won't be at all. Trying not to set myself up for disappointment, I guess. :) In any event, my appointment is at 2:20, which means I'll only be working till 2:00 today. Hooray for short days!

Hope you all have a great day!


7:44 AM

Comments:
Praying for you and I am glad that things are working out for you so far. May God Bless you. I would love to send you a card sometime.
 
I hope your appointment goes well!! I am not sure why when I read your posts that I have to press on a website and why you don't post right on your xanga site. What is the point of a xanga site if you actually don't post on it? I think you should just use xanga.

You are almost there!! It won't be long now....I bet you are ready!!

Thank God for Husbands cause they are really nice for keeping their eyes out for cheaper things and it still being very nice.

Meka~
 
here's hoping that some type of progress is happening! of course it doesn't have to be, but since baby is good to go now that your "full term" then I say...bring it on :)

I understand the sleepiness, it's all I can do to function so early in the morning at work, then go home to play with the kids, not easy at all!

take care of yourself, and God bless, Vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers