Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Celebrate -

Reasons why I'm happy today:

#1: Got a company e-mail earlier today saying that we could leave at 3:00 today!!!!! Reason #3,423,456 why I love this company. Seriously.

#2: Ryan and I will be spending an extra day and night at Virginia Beach next week! Yes!

#3: Holiday tomorrow!! Thank goodness for a day off, huh? Ryan invited one of his sales reps, Andy, and his girlfriend, over to our place for a cook out, then Ryan and I will definitely be going to see the fireworks tomorrow night. :)

Okay, side story: Ryan nearly proposed to me on the 4th of July in 2005. Did I ever mention that? After he actually DID propose to me, (on July 23rd) he told me that he had originally planned on asking me on the 4th. As it turned out, though, it would've been less-than-perfect timing, since my grandma was in the hospital then. We spent many long hours there, not to mention he hadn't had a chance to get my Dad's approval before then. July 23rd was MUCH better timing!

#4: I'm 34 weeks tomorrow. :) To put that into perspective, I actually was born 6 weeks premature, at 34 weeks! Hopefully this little girl doesn't get any ideas! :)

Since I'll obviously be gone tomorrow, I want to take this chance to wish you all a very happy 4th of July!



I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! See you Thursday!


1:00 PM

Comments:
I hope you have a nice Holiday off of work!!
 
Hooray for the good things in life! Happy Independence Day!

*Alyssa*
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers