Okay, first things first... the placenta previa is no longer an issue!!! :) It moved up and out of the way, which is exactly what we all were hoping for. Baby girl's a whopping 3 lbs, 1 oz. and was in head down position! Of course, she still has enough room in there to move around and change position, so that doesn't mean all that much right now. Still neat to know nonetheless.
She was active yet again, (which even the doctor mentioned! We're going to have our hands full!) and is MUCH bigger than last time. :) They couldn't get a very good profile shot, because she was facing my back, but we did get a few pictures. I cannot wait to meet this little girl!
Lauren came over to do pictures last night, and we had SO MUCH FUN! We started out with pictures of just me until Ryan got home a little later, then we did couple shots. :) Even Ryan enjoyed himself, and he typically HATES having his picture taken! So, imagine how delighted I was when I got into work this morning, and already have three pictures from Lauren! :)
Only the one with the blocks was edited... the other two haven't been touched yet, but I couldn't wait to show you guys a few of them! :)
She took a TON of pictures, and I will definitely post them as I get them! :) I'm so, so happy we'll have these pictures to look back on... and to share with baby girl later down the road. :)
Well, today is my "Friday" because I'll have tomorrow off to tend to Ryan. He has his hernia surgery at 8:30 AM. If you would, please pray that the surgery will go smoothly, and that he'll recover quickly and without problems. We'll BOTH be glad to have this fixed, because he's been awfully uncomfortable (and sometimes in serious pain) lately because of it.
I hope you all have a great remainder of the week, and a fantastic weekend! :)
I am so happy about the fact that you don't need a c-section. :-) How awesome for you. I am praying that Ryan's surgery goes well. The pics are gorgeous, by the way. Don't forget to frame some!
I am glad to hear things are going well for you. I was praying things would.
Is that you holding the "girl" blocks? If so, I was laughing cause I didn't know what you were wearing as underwear. Sorry, I am funny ain't I? It just looked kinda weird.
I am so happy for you about your ultrasound. I hope everything goes well.
Well my little girl needs a nap now so I must go, chat at ya later.