Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ribs... Who Needs 'em?

I am officially 33 weeks today!! :) The weeks just keep on comin'. Which means, if baby girl makes her debut on her due date, we have a mere 49 days left. Does that sound incredibly soon to anyone else?!

It sounded pretty soon to me, also, until last night! With my growing belly, I've felt big, of course, but had so far never been in any pain. Baby girl has been kind to me, and I've really enjoyed the last couple of weeks, especially. She's gotten so big in there (roughly 4 1/2 lbs by now, according to my newsletter!) and she squirms around close to constantly. :) Watching my belly move is the greatest thing ever. It's awesome.

Until last night.

She's always been pretty high up, as girls often are, but aside from a kick or two to the ribs, her position hasn't been uncomfortable. Last night, however, was unbelievable. It started while I was She wasn't kicking my ribs, but it was more like she was stretching out her legs, pushing against my rib cage... and keeping them there. It was excruciating! I seriously thought she might pop one or two out of place! "I hate to tell you this, but you're only going to get more uncomfortable the bigger she gets," Ryan informed me. Gee, thanks. :)

Thankfully, though, I'm back to feeling great this morning! :) I know she'll be here only too soon, so I'm trying not to wish the time away! It's going fast enough as it is. :)

Well, after work, Em and I will be going swimming again, and I can't wait! The weather is hot and muggy today, (it was already 80 at 7 AM) so it'll feel especially good to take a swim. :) You don't realize how heavy you are when you're submerged in water!

Hope you all have a great day! :)


8:48 AM

Comments:
My favorite part is watching and feeling him move too! I am exactly one week ahead of you. It seems to be going by so fast. I have only 42 days! He hasn't kicked me in the ribs, maybe because he is so low, but who knows he still has lots more growing to do!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers