Oh-so many things to be happy and thankful for today. :) For one, it's FRIDAY! I can't even tell you how excited I am about the prospect of being able to sleep in tomorrow. Oh yeah. Sleep, how I miss thee.
Secondly, our company is throwing Krissy and I a joint baby shower today!!! It's called "Cake & Champagne," and will be held at 12:30. I am SO excited!! I don't think any other company I've ever worked for would do something like this. This has seriously been the best job I've ever had, and easily the best company I've ever worked for. :) I feel blessed. I'll definitely have some pictures!! :)
When it dawned on me that we only have 9 weekends left till baby girl is here, (if she comes on her due date) I decided it'd be a great idea for us to have a much-needed DATE NIGHT tomorrow night. :) We've been so busy lately, and I think it'd be really good for us to just get out, have some dinner, and go see a movie. My brother got me an Olive Garden gift card for my birthday, so we're thinking about going there, but I have NO idea what movie we'll see afterwards. Anyone have any good movie suggestions?! I don't even really know what's playing right now. :)
Well, hope you all have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend!!
I can't wait to see pictures of your shower, sounds really cute. Hope you have a fun date night, we are going to go see Pirates 3 soon. I have also heard that "Waitress" is a good movie too, it has good reviews. I know hubby would rather see pirates though and since its been out a while the lines shouldn't be bad.
How about "Knocked Up" It seems appropriate. My mother-in-law just saw it, and called me to tell me it was hilarious, and that James and I HAD to go see it this weekend, so we're having date night tomorrow night and going to see it. Not sure if you're wanting a comedy or not, but if so, it's gotten rave reviews from everyone I've talked to. Have a great Friday! :)