Well, today is bound to be a great day! To start it off right, the weather is amazing, and slightly cooler than it has been, which is very nice. :) Secondly, we've got our final ULTRASOUND today at 2:30, and I absolutely cannot wait! I'm just so excited to see her again, and see how much she has grown in the past 12 weeks. :) 2:30 can't get here fast enough!
Our last ultrasound was supposed to be our final ultrasound, but if you recall, they found that I have partial placenta previa. So, today's ultrasound will show if it has resolved itself or not. Worst case scenario is that it hasn't, and I'd need to have a c-section delivery and could possibly have preterm labor. Best case scenario is that it's completely resolved, and everything's perfect! Obviously, we're praying for the latter. :) So, although being able to see my baby girl again is why I'm so excited about this ultrasound, that's the real reason for it in the first place.
After the ultrasound, my friend Lauren will be meeting me at our house to take those maternity pictures! We were able to reschedule it, and today's going to work out really well! I'm not sure when I'll have the pictures, but of course I plan on posting them.
Well, my hubby made it home last night safe and sound. It is SO good to have him home! :) Okay, I'll admit it was kinda nice to have the whole bed to myself for a couple nights since I require more space than I used to. More importantly, it was awesome to have all of the PILLOWS! Okay, and sure, he did hog all the covers last night, but oh my gosh, I missed him so much. It's funny to imagine now that I survived so many years before marrying him, because when he's home, strange noises don't bother me because, hey, he's there to protect me. Then he leaves and all of the strange noises have me startled, and thinking, "what was that?!"
Yes, I realize how ridiculous that is. I can't help it!
Anyway, everything's better when he's around. That's really all there is to it. :)
oh yeah i totally understand what you're talking about... i swear there are no weird noises until i'm all alone in the house- and it does freak you out!! but after 6 months i kind of got used to them, and they weren't so scary anymore ;-P lol
Praying that the previa is all cleared up and you're ready for takeoff (in a few more weeks of course!!!!) I can't believe it's getting to the home stretch.. I remember when you found out.. it seems like yesterday!
hoping/praying for the best! i had slight placenta previa with Eva, my middle child, but i was still able to deliver...i had way too much bleeding (they didn't realize i had it till i was giving birth!) so do take it easy, and no matter what way she comes....it will be amazing!
i wanted to share a little bit of advice that i just found in a magazine...as we're both trying to fight against the presence of beautiful swelling ;) i found an article that suggested epsom salt to help. i still need to call my doctor to find out if this is okay during pregnancy, and you should do the same before you try it too, but i'll tell ya what, i'm SOLD after reading all the health benefits and suggested uses for this cheap and wonderful creation! i looked up info on the web after reading the article, i looked it up at epsomsaltcouncil (all one word :) i think it was .org but i'm not sure...anyway it sounds divine, and if it's given the okay by my doc, then i'm taking a bath in it TONIGHT!! God bless, Vincy