Good morning, and happy Wednesday! Well, it's already been a fun-filled morning. One of our agents planned a surprise breakfast/toast for our owner/president, mainly as a congratulations of sorts on the merger. Only a handful of people knew it was taking place, (I only found out about it yesterday!) so everyone was ushered into the conference room wondering what on earth was going on. It all turned out great, though. :)
As of yesterday, everyone here at work knows I won't be returning to work after baby girl is born. It went over pretty well, and everyone is really excited for me that I'll be able to stay home, but sad that I'll be leaving. They're throwing me and Krissy a joint baby shower on Friday, which I'm so psyched about! Should be a lot of fun. :)
Well, Ryan went back to work yesterday, and was actually able to make it the whole day without getting too uncomfortable. He's driving the Explorer this week, though, since it's a lot easier for him to get in and out of than the Civic while he's recovering. The only thing I'm really having to do out of the ordinary for him is tie his shoes. :) He's not allowed to bend over for a few weeks!
In other news, I found a set of prints for the nursery, which will match the "spring tulip" theme. :) I'm planning on using white frames with possibly light sage green mats.
I'm 31 weeks pregnant today. On the one hand, I can't believe 31 weeks have flown by so fast!! On the other hand, I can hardly remember when I wasn't pregnant. :) There are time when I'm uncomfortable, but I still feel pretty darn good for being so far along! :) I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that she'll be here so soon! 9 weeks sounds like a lot, in a way, but it's really not. At all. I can't wait to hold her. I can't wait to see her face. I can't wait to tell her how much I love her.
Wow! Those prints are really cute and from what I have seen will match perfectly. :) It is so amazing that you can develop so much love for someone you haven't even met yet. :) Have a great day!
it's going to fly past!! I can't believe your going to get to meet her so soon :) the pics looked amazing! I can't wait to see them all! stay cool and God bless, Vincy
That's in Orlando, FL. It's right between a really upscale area and the ghetto. Unfortunately, one of the highest crime areas in the state. I just think that's absolutely crazy to try to sell them for that much but I honestly think they won't do well because the market has gone way down. Not to mention that if anyone actually does their research they might think twice about living there. If we had done ours before moving in we probably wouldn't have moved there in the first place. Ha, oh well. We compared the crime rate there and at our new place. The old place had 300 crimes in the last 3 months (one was our stolen vehicle and just 3 days later another vehicle from our complex was stolen.) That equals to 100 crimes/month (and some bad ones, too... like the carjacking/murder that happened last month... we HEARD the gunshots and found out the next morning what happened.) The new place... had only ONE reported crime in the last month... "criminal mischief." We're just fortunate that God opened up something that was in a good area and was still within our budget range... I don't ever want to have to worry again about getting mugged when I take my dogs out for a walk! *Alyssa*