Happy Friday! :) So very thankful it's Friday already...
As not fun as it was, Ryan and I had to make our final trek over to the old apartment last night, for three reasons. One, Ryan needed to hang the new mini-blinds in our old bedroom, (which Kylie, our first dog, had destroyed) so they wouldn't charge us for that. Two, our old dining room table needed to be removed, and it was too heavy for me to get myself on Monday. Lastly, we had to drop off all of our keys and things to the business office, as yesterday was the last day of the month. Good news is that we are now done with that. Forever.
I haven't really been able to relax for more than, oh, about 20 minutes, all week. Actually, I haven't done all that much relaxing since we moved into the new place, despite really wanting to. I'm hoping that tonight and tomorrow will be at least a little more relaxing, because my big, pregnant body is tired. :) This has kinda shown me just how sluggish I'd feel if I had an extra 20 pounds on me permanently. Ugh! No thanks. (Fun thing is.. I'm only going to get bigger in the next 10 weeks!)
The best part, though, is feeling her move all the time. Gone are the days when I'd feel a kick here, or a poke there. Oh, no, my whole belly moves as she changes position, and wiggles around in there. I'm completely convinced that she's enjoying herself in there. :) She's a very active little girl! It's still absolutely amazing to me, and I could easily entertain myself by just watching my belly for goodness knows how long. I love her. Very very much.
Ryan, unfortunately, has to leave on Sunday afternoon for a business conference two or so hours away. He won't get back till late Tuesday evening. :-( Meanwhile, on Sunday afternoon after church, I'll be getting maternity pictures taken. :) I am really looking forward to that! My friend Lauren is taking them, and she and I have been looking at pictures other women have taken for inspiration. Here are a few we both liked...
I think the one with the jeans on is cute with the pants undone!! That would look cute.
How far along are you? I know when Kylie was moving inside me, I couldn't stand there and watch it, It was to weird for me. I thought oh my gosh something is going on, even though I knew what it was, It was just weird for me. I felt weird and my body was actually moving. Most of the time it would come on sudden and it creeped me out!!